Hemp is a trending product on the market. With everyone jumping on the bandwagon the competition is rapidly increasing.
Luckily, Minnesota has the best climate for hemp production in the Country!
We’re helping Minnesota regain control of the Country’s hemp production by offering free education and networking from farm to shelf. It starts with our commitment to our farmer’s success, which ensures that you receive the highest
quality crop for your locally sourced product.
When you become a member:
- An association representative will contact you to answer any questions you might have and ensure you’re abiding by current State statutes.
- Your company will be eligible to be a free contributing sponsor to the Farm It Forward Program.
- You’ll receive the Association newsletter, emailed monthly.
- Your company will receive features and advertisements on our social media pages, website, and newsletter.
- Your company will be listed in, and will receive access to, the Association’s Member Network Directory.
- You will have access to the Association’s Members Only Forum for more opportunity to build a networking community and to receive member only updates.
Here are the facts:
- Industrial hemp is projected to be a $1 billion industry by 2019.
- In 2018 the number of hemp growing States in the agricultural pilot program increased by over 50%. Growing from 19 to 39 hemp-producing States.
- The industry is growing while standards and policies are still being put into place; adding a level of uncertainty to crop quality as farmers learn.
The way in which the industry is growing leaves manufacturers in a vulnerable
It is our top priority to provide free education and networking to our members and to advocate for reform on their behalf.